Monday, October 17, 2011

Breakfast is Good at Allin's (Saint Charles, MO)

I found myself at Allin's again this weekend enjoying a large plate of eggs, hash browns, toast and coffee. Allin's is tucked out of the way, yet easy to access off I70(First Capitol near the Lindenwood campus). This is a cosy little joint where the photos of local patrons fill the walls. Most of the patrons live nearby. Great food and conversation draw them in. Homemade and made to order. While there are plenty of chain breakfast options nearby (Denny's, IHOP, Waffle House, Bob Evans, Cracker Barrel), Allin's Diner you get a one of a kind local dining experience. Next time you're going to be in St. Charles stop in for a cup of coffee (the good stuff) and a stack of pancakes. I can only speak to breakfast as I have not had the opportunity to enjoy lunch. Word is it is equally delightful. They are typically closed for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment